Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Crazy Christmas Wishes!

It's that time again! Time to bore you with my Crazy Christmas Wish List...
Here goes...
1. I would like all of our vehicles to work properly and not threaten to die at any given moment.
2. I wish for a house that cleans itself.
3. And laundry that not only washes and dries itself, but also folds and puts away.
4. I wish to be home to write full time again.
5. And I want a cabin in the woods with a fireplace, a big deck, and a huge kitchen.
6. A bank account that has more money than I could spend in a lifetime.
7. To be the size I want to be without effort. (ha!)
8. A beach house! (Hey, why not? It's a crazy list!)
9. A college scholarship for K3.
10. To have a liquor cabinet that never needs replenishing! lol
There's more, but that's enough for now! Ha!
Behave!

No comments: