Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up...

What a crazy weekend! Crazy, but good...
You saw my Friday night...It was good and relaxing...
Saturday: Worked the day job at the store. It was mostly busy and that's good for time going fast. Left work and met That Man at my mom's. Her raised planter had dumped all of its dirt... My bro and That Man were fixing it. She fed us. We laughed a lot. I got her Internet/Phone/Cable upgraded - about time. Her current settings are ridiculously slow! (1 mg compared to the new 25 mg...seriously?) I had to do some comparing, and found that the provider I love sucks for her!
Came home and wrote, That Man fixed the 'burban's power steering hose, (and I went to get power steering fluid in my jammies. Ha) then we hung out with Those Kids that live here, went to bed early.
Sunday: Slept in. Housework stuff. Met the family at Mom's for kitchen stuff, yard stuff, grill cooking, beach meeting.... Our first choice beach house was booked, but we found a better one! Yay for beach!! It's happening after 10 years without a vacation!! I am so very excited!
We came home from Mom's late, but I did write and talked to K2, and took care of a lot of stuff that needed to be taken care of!
Tomorrow is Monday... We're out of OT at the day job right now, so I can sleep in a little (maybe), and I have to lose my Saturday time, so I should be able to leave early one day this week. That will be nice and good for writing! Though, I could take an entire day off and only lose a few hours... hmm... will have to think about that one...
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: