Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Feel Good Friday... On Thursday...

Doing this now, because I know I won't have time tomorrow... I'll either be busy at Mom's going through stuff, or busy puking my guts out since my entire family has had the flu this week, except for me!!

1. Getting my Jeep inspected! Yay! We're legal now and while we have some work to do, we're good. I love her.
(I was trying to upload a photo, but haven't figured out how with the new computer! Rude!)

2. Stuff is done. Not everything, but the major stuff. Or most of it. I can't keep up.

3. Living through the week. Brutal. Between the flu, running constantly (like so much, we didn't cook in this house except for one night and that was That Man), and everything else....

4. Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

5. Weekend plans! It will be busy, but good.

6. So yeah... I am the last man standing... I'm scared. That Man came home from work early today with the bug. Everyone else in this house has had it. I do not want.

7. My brand new "Beach 2015 OBX" notebook. Yeah, you heard that right. We're going to the beach this year!! WHOOT!!! It's been 10 years!!

8. My new book releases at the end of this month. I know you know that, but I'm excited!!

I got 8. That's pretty good after so long without a feel good Friday!!

Behave!!

No comments: