Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Oh Man...

It's been 12 days since I posted! What is wrong with me?
Well...
It's just been crazy here!
We lived through the "flea outbreak of the century". It was bad. Real bad. We're still paranoid as hell. Thanks to some kick ass flea treatment from the vet, we kicked those jerks to the curb. Now we're dealing with the aftermath - making sure everything is vacuumed and clean. Luckily we don't have carpet, but we're still vacuuming like crazy. All of the animals are clean now. Thank goodness.
I'm nearing the end of my short story. Also... thank goodness!
We're slowly, but surely getting our house back to normal. It's been 17 months since we've been home regularly. We're still not, but we took September off to take care of our own much-needed stuff. It's been really weird, but good, too. The house is back under control...mostly. We still have much to do, but we have a handle on it.
Working overtime at the day job. Oy! That's a crazy all by itself! There is no time to take care of stuff and things. I go in early and get home late. And then have to take care of all of the normal stuff. What to do...
This week will be insane! Every night is booked with stuff.
Anyway...
I found a four star review of my book on Amazon and Good Reads! Yay!
I hope to be back this week, but if you don't hear from me for another two weeks, just know everything is good. I'll post when I can. We have some epic stuff coming up and I'm so excited!
Behave!

No comments: