Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Still November!

So this Christmas thing is crazy already and we still have two days left in November! I guess that's what happens when Thanksgiving is early.

Decorations are going up all over town.
Christmas music is being played on all of the radio stations (not non-stop yet, but still... several songs during my drives).
We started the Secret Santa name draw at work today and two of the guys are 90% decorated for the cube decorating contest.

I'm not complaining. I'm in full on Christmas mode myself. I've already started shopping and have had three gifts delivered so far, and my awesome Christmas shirt. I'll post a picture of it after I wear it for the first time. It is epic though.
I'm planning my decorating and our schedule.
I have my writing group Christmas party Saturday afternoon, and my work Christmas party Saturday night.

All I can say is that it's going to be a crazy month!

Behave!


No comments: