Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

It's Thursday...

Oy!

Obviously, it's been a long week. In fact, tonight is the first time I've even turned my computer on. How bad is that? (and I might even not have except we ordered pizza for dinner... and I needed it for that) So...obviously... that means I haven't written a word this week (except in my head). And that sucks. I will change that tonight though. I'm here. I'm writing.

The day job is insane. I'm not super busy in the regular way, but I'm super busy in every other way. We have so many people on vacation... I'm getting the mail, opening it, and distributing it - which, obviously isn't hard, but it takes a huge chunk of my day. I'm helping to train the new guys and doing quality control on their work, which is time consuming and often frustrating. My territory is in chaos again, so I'm dealing with that... It is what it is... It's still better than any alternative (except for being a full time author) that I can think of. (And I still REALLY want to be a full time author)

The little kitty is changing every day. Currently he is kicking the ass of a stuff dinosaur. It's just about his size and he's rolling it across the couch as he bites and tosses it. He's slowly getting the litter box - we had a "genuine kitten accident" earlier where he perched on the wrong side of the box and peed all over the floor, but that's the first time there has been pee on the floor since Sunday, so I still call win. He's off of formula and eating kitten wet food. We're introducing kitten dry food into the mix at his next feeding. Water is always available, but he hasn't found its glory yet.

That is all I have for now... I need to write now...

Behave!




No comments: