Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Tonight I Wrote...

You may not think that's a big deal, but it really is...

I've had the WORST dry spell lately. I've totally sucked at putting words on the page and making sense out of my ideas.

All of that changed.

I re-started my third sentence anthology story. (the one we're writing for charity). For the fifth time. And this time, I am pretty sure I have a story that I love. I wrote a lot of words for the seriously long time it's been since I actually focused on writing and I feel awesome!

THIS is what I am meant to do. I am meant to write stories. And that's what I will do.

Today is Thursday. One more day until the weekend.

Our weekend includes K4 coming home to do laundry, spoil her kitten and dog and relax, us helping That Sister with a new window for her house (it's an epic HUGE, beautiful window, but there will be partial wall removal and lots of construction, so we don't know how long it will take). It'll be fun though. Tomorrow night is K4's choice of dinner. She hasn't decided yet.

Other things:

Talking to both of my boys this week. K3 is coming over Sunday and is doing theatre work again . K1 has turned into a NY driver because of work. Both are awesome and it was great to have extended conversations with them.

That's all for now.

I should be back with Feel Good Friday tomorrow!

Behave!

No comments: