Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up...

Tomorrow is Monday... Ugh! This weekend definitely wasn't long enough. I know they never are, but...

Breakfast with my ladies Saturday morning and the off to the meeting. The meeting was awesome! We haven't laughed like that in ages and we were super productive, too. New board. New blood. It's going to be good. After the meeting, I had lunch with my tribe. Well, most of them. We had an amazing time.

After that, I hit the grocery store and then ran home to put away the groceries (not that I got a lot). Then I went to pick up That Man back from his trip. So glad he's home. He's feeling better, but not awesome yet. I'm telling you this flu is the devil.

K4 is back at school. It seems like she was home a lot longer than she actually was. I know it did for her, too. She's all moved back in and is getting settled into her room again. They had them take everything home over the holiday so they could clean and do their pest control. She didn't take nearly as much stuff back with her. She's generally home every weekend, so it's not a huge deal. Classes start tomorrow.

I don't think I mentioned That Man's car crapping the bed the Friday before Christmas. Something with a belt and pulley. Of course, we had to order that part in and it didn't get here until Saturday. It's all fixed now and everyone has their own car back. I'm done with all of the car issues though. I don't even want to think about the amount of money we've spent on car repairs in the last few months. It's sickening.

Got most of the decorations taken down. Well, the tree is out and the living room is back to normal - except for the boxes that need to go to the basement. It's going to take me a while to get everything back where it's supposed to go and that's okay.

I'm tired. Early bedtime for me, but first the writing.

Behave!

No comments: