Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

I Want My Hour Back!!

While I love it just now getting dark, and I love the sun in the morning (luckily I found my sunglasses for when the sun is in my eyes during my drive.), I'm tired. I know this too shall pass. At least the tiredness from the schedule rearrange. The regular tiredness isn't going anywhere, I'm sure.

My jaw and shoulders are all locked up right now! Stress, I think. The day job is still absolutely nuts! Or I hope it's not the sickness everyone in the office now has and K4 now has.

The weekend was pretty good. The memorial service was just as you expect a memorial service to be... We had some food and got to talk to our friend. Then a mad dash to our next event, though we arrived earlier than we figured. No problem. We stopped and grabbed a beer and a snack.

We had a good time. Didn't win squat, but whatever! The company was awesome. The food was pretty danged good. (Always love me some lobster tail)

Sunday was a little bit sleeping in. Not enough to account for the loss of an hour, in fact, I was up earlier than I normally would be for a Sunday. I did take a morning nap though. We headed out to K2's to see Baby C, who is not a baby anymore. She's four now! Wow! She's a crack up. She sat with me and giggled over nail art. Then Baby I sat with me and looked at pictures on my phone all sideways and stuff. He's such a love. Baby A is so cute. She's the cutest chunk and her smile will melt your heart!

Back home to prep for the week. Ugh! This week is a pretty much same old same old week.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: