Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Feel Good Friday (The Last Monday)

Thank Goodness this week is done. I can't say I believe next week is going to be any better, but I can't think about that right now. Right now... It's the weekend. It. Is. The. Weekend. Thank Goodness.

Today was crazy at the Day Job. Started early. Lots of stuff going on. One of my reps brought stuff up to the store, so he took me and the bids guy to lunch. That was fun and a much needed break. We laughed a lot. Back to work. Lots of training. We also lost one of the new girls. Not a huge surprise, but still an adjustment.

So let's feel good, shall we?

1. Friday. 'Nuff said.

2. Sleeping in a little tomorrow. I can't go get my picture taken tomorrow since I have to wait for the "camera card", but my license is renewed. yay?

3. Ordering dinner. No cooking. No cleanup. Nice.

4. Getting the bills paid. Also, ordering swag for our Jeep event. Organized the budget, too.

5.  Talking to the adopted sister tonight. We had a great conversation! It's been too long, but as usual, it can be months or hours and we always have the same connection.

6. The weekend. Some plans. Mostly no plans. Just want to sleep and relax. I have no plans to work the Day Job this weekend, so there's that.

7. I do, however, have plans to kill the 50/50 challenge this weekend. We start today and I'm going to write my words next.

8. Sleeping in on Sunday, too. Nice.

That's all I've got.

Behave!

No comments: