Pages

Saturday, May 08, 2021

Feel Good Friday on Saturday...

The first week of May is done. 

Time is so weird still... It's so hard to believe it's even May. Let alone that an entire week is gone. 

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Still a very hard day for me. I miss my momma so much. It's been 6 years for Mom and 7 years for Dad. Sucks. 

So here's the list:

1. Seeing my grandboys. We got to play a little and talk and hang out. It was a quick visit, but my heart was full. Especially when little B came in and saw me. His face lit up and he ran to me. 

2. Living through the work week. It was a rough one. 

3. My flowerbeds growing and looking pretty decent.

4. Rain. I know that's unpopular. We had a crapton of it, too. Though, I am wishing for warmth and sunny skies today. 

5. The Shadow Guide releasing on the 12th! Watch for it! Into the Fire is going to be a free digital download starting TODAY!!! (Find it on Amazon!) That will last for a week. Hopefully if you decide to get it and you read it and like it, you'll think about leaving me a review on Amazon. That would be awesome and I would so appreciate it!

6. No idea what's going on tomorrow. I have made no plans. But at the same time, I haven't been asked what I want for dinner. So maybe everyone forgot or something. Whatever. 

7. Plans to hopefully see the old work crew soon. 

8. Camping coming up! I'm so looking forward to it! 

That's all! 

Behave! 

No comments: