Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Whoa! That Was a Long Time!

Dang! Sorry about that! 

I can't even say I've been crazy busy. I think it's more of an apathy. But yeah, I was busy a bit, too. 

We went to The Wilds for the holiday weekend. It was miserable and rained almost the whole time. Though we were cozy in our camper and had our awning and a pop up rain cover that at least kept us from getting soaked. It was cold, too. Mr. B came to camp with us on Saturday. He had a blast even though he couldn't swim in the creek. He did a lot of fishing with Pappy and played games with his aunts and uncles. K3 brought a game that was a riot. We all played and had a great time. It was a good weekend, despite the rain. 

Other than that... things continue to run status quo around here. We have some stuff coming up that I'm really looking forward to. June is going to be an absolute blur, but that's okay. We need it. 

My new release didn't do so great out of the gate, but I continue to be hopeful. The free book ended up doing well and continues to, so I guess that's something. I'm in the middle of editing something I think will fit right in with the series. Once I get that off to my editor, I'll go back to writing the second book for the Sector series. I have some better ideas now, so at least there's that. 

And that's all I have!

Behave!


No comments: