Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

Another Monday...

Holy freaking Cow!! It's stupid and ridiculous outside! What the hell is up with the freezing cold and winds? I hate it so much. So much!

I guess it's supposed to get warmer later this week, but rain, and that sucks, too. We need to do a little work on my Jeep and the weather is not helping. The check engine light is on and the codes show it's probably a stupid sensor. So we're ordering that and will get it in asap-probably in the rain. What a pain. 

Nothing else going on here. It was a quiet weekend. That Man and his sister went to a birthday party for his aunt. i could have gone, but I opted out so they could spend some much-needed time together. I went shopping with K4 instead - we had a blast. We both needed dumb things like socks and underwear and candles. Ha!

Anyway. That's all I have... Yeah, things are quiet right now... 

Behave!



No comments: