Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Long Time No Blog...

Sorry about that! 

Time and life... you know? 

So what's been happening? 

Not a heck of a lot... 

I had a book signing in New Jersey. It was fun, but loud. Didn't sell a lot, but the sales I did make meant a lot. If that makes sense. 

Everything has pretty much been the same around here. Work. Work. Yard work. You know...

I am, however, heading to retreat this week! Woooo! It's been way, way too long. I am looking forward to 2 1/2 days of writing and being with the writing friends. It's going to be good. 

Then we have camp, the Jeep festival... and then it's gets muddy because That Man got summoned for jury duty, which could potentially wreck our July plans. He is going to call and request a deferment based on plans that were already laid out and arranged and paid for, but we'll see what happens.

That's all I have! 

Behave!

No comments: