Pages

Monday, April 10, 2023

Monday Again!

So I'm kinda peeved... 

Someone reported a post on here from 2009 for being offensive. 2009. 14 years? 

I have no idea what was even in the post because I can't see it now. All I know is that the title was about coffee. I cannot imagine that anything was offensive in the post. At all. I never post stuff to be offensive, rude, or anything. 

I'm not going to fight about it. I mean... 14 years? What the what? 

But it makes me sad and mad and it sours my love of this blog. 

I don't have any intention of getting rid of the blog, but I'm definitely disgruntled. And I don't appreciate it. 

Anyway...

Back to the grind today. It was a crazy and fun weekend. 

This week is insane, but next week should be better. In fact, I know it will. 

That is all. 

Behave! 

No comments: