Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Time is Flying...

Yeah, I know I slipped off the face of the earth again... 

Turns out, there isn't much to say, even though we've been insanely busy. 

The car is still in the shop.

Editing is going slow. 

The day job is busy. 

I'm exhausted and overwhelmed with all kinds of "stuff". 

There's not much worthy of the blog.

Well, K3 has a birthday coming up super quick. It's almost Trick or Treat for our town. I do enjoy Trick or Treat night. I believe K1 and J are bringing the boys over to home base at our house, which should be a blast. 

The holidays are coming. The cool thing is that the day after Thanksgiving is now a paid holiday at the day job. That's wonderful! 

I don't know what Thanksgiving is going to look like yet. Technically, it's my turn to host the family, but I'm not sure I'm up for it. I've given myself two weeks to decide for sure. 

And that's all I have...

Behave!

No comments: