Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Random

My intentions are good, but I never seem to find/make the time to post here!

Here's a random list of random things: 

1. I am sick of the heat. The last few days have been better, but still. I'm ready for fall. 

2. Finally meeting up with K5 to take her out to eat for her birthday, which was almost a month ago. That kid has been running all summer. We had a fun dinner. 

3. Watching Mr. B play soccer. He's amazing and I'm not just saying that as a proud grandparent. He now holds the record for the most goals in a season for his soccer club, and he came away from the tournament with 9 goals under his belt. 

4. Getting to hang out with Little B. He's such a crack up. He's now calling his pappy "grandfather". And he says it all fancy too. He makes me laugh. 

5. Being days away from hitting submit on my horsemen story. I have a few things to do and then it's ready. Then I'll round out the one I began editing on retreat. That one is close as well. I need to add a few more words, edit it, send it for critique, and then I'll be ready. 

6. I'm tired of our calendar. I thought we'd be in the "not busy" zone by now, but heck no. I would love a weekend at home to get stuff done, rest, and chill. It doesn't look like that's on the books for quite a while though. 

That's some of it! 

Behave!

No comments: