Made it to Friday! Somehow I feel like I've just slid into home...I'm sweaty, exhausted, sore, but glad to have made it! Score, baby! I lived through the week and got some stuff accomplished, too!
So here's the good list:
1. Friday. I think we already covered that one.
2. Awesomely fantastic cheesesteaks for dinner.
3. Sleeping in tomorrow.
4. Saying Hello to The Captain - maybe twice. But later. Because I'm still very far behind.
5. Having our evening plans change so that now we can relax and watch some LotR.
6. Maintaining the 50/50 challenge.
7. A new computer for the kids, though it's not up and running yet and that's frustrating.
8. Being warm.
9. Sleeping in tomorrow...wait, I already said that. But, man, I am looking forward to it!
10. Spring! My forsythia are turning yellow and little flowers are popping up in my flower beds (at least the ones the dog hasn't totally dug up)!
...and that is all for now. I'm going to take care of my writing challenge words, catch up a little more, and settle in to watch LotR with the family.