Okay, so which of the following are true:
1. We were at the pizza shop the other night when one of our town's finest stopped in. K4 jumped up and ran to the counter and told him, "My dad said this isn't the donut shop."
2. I broke my little toe dancing at the zombie party.
3. Today is not Wednesday.
4. The dog has been barking at 2am, on the dot, every single night for the past week.
5. The morning after the zombie party, we found an empty beer bottle on the front porch. It wasn't us (for one, I hate that kind of beer).
6. At the grocery store tonight, I ran into a guy with dreds playing the guitar as he walked through the store.
7. It is impossible to find costume makeup and props in March.
8. Two minutes after my granddaugther got here on Sunday, she tried to stand on her own and fell, cracking her head on the coffee table.
9. This has been a long week, and it's only Tuesday.
10. I actually made some decent writing progress tonight.
Okay, so which ones are true and which are false?