Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Or Not...

Yeah, I'm being a little hard on myself. I have been putting effort into a lot of things, but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, or enough of me in the day. I miss Feel Good Friday!
We have a lot going on around here, and while I am doing my best with everything on my previous list, there are so many more things I need to add.
That Man's brother and family arrive in about 5 weeks. For two weeks. Guess where they're staying? Guess who's house looks awful - inside and out? Yeah. That's a big thing. We've been working on it, but between jobs, weather, unplanned snafu's... (like me accidentally locking the keys in K2's truck and her being out of town with the other set. Kind of hard to haul mulch without the truck. Oy!)
You know how I mentioned before about taking care of myself? I am trying, but I think I might have to drag my sorry butt to the doctor. My head hasn't stopped hurting. I'm exhausted all of the time. It's been almost a month since I got the cold that kicked my butt. I'm giving it a few more days before I make the call. Yeah, I know. (Also, it doesn't seem to matter how much I exercise, the scale is stuck. I'm thinking of breaking it into a thousand tiny pieces. And yes, I'm watching what I eat, too! Frustrating!)
The writing is going. Not as much as I want or need, but I'm working on it.
The shower plans are coming along. It's supposed to be a surprise, but we'll see if that actually happens. We have an intensive planning weekend coming up, so I'm hoping to make some serious progress. Other wedding projects are coming together as well.
I am also keeping up with my "to do" list. It keeps growing and I keep running to catch it! Ha!
The retreat is in about 20 days. I cannot wait. I need it so very very badly!
That's all I have for now.
It's time to hit the writing!
Behave!

No comments: