I'm not sure what happened to Friday... Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I agreed to watch my one year old grandson. With a new puppy. Not sure what I was thinking there. It wasn't the easiest, but luckily K3 was home and could help with either taking the puppy out, or watching Baby B while I did.
Anyways. Here's the list:
1. Picking up the van. Only on the way home from the shop, the tire blew. Changing a tire in the super freezing cold is not fun. That Man did it, but I stayed out of the nice warm car in solidarity.
2. Kids who go shopping together and have a blast.
3. My daughter's brand new red hair and the fact that I didn't screw it up. And that she paid for it.
4. Girl's weekend. She got a haircut, we window shopped, hair dye shopped, and ordered pizza for dinner.
5. The baby gate now installed on the stairs. Elsa can go up, but cannot come down yet. The bar stools we had as a barrier were ineffective since she kept getting tangled in them. She is currently offended by the gate.
6. Elsa doing great while we were gone. I was worried. We haven't left her for more than 15 minutes since she came home.
7. Finding out my book was mentioned on a USA Today list! Whoot!
8. First reader feedback and it was awesome!
9. Another prospective employer. The position sounds awesome!
10. Baby B and Elsa together. I tried to take a video, but they both move too fast. It's adorable. Trust me.
That's all for now!