Pages

Friday, May 02, 2014

Feel Good Friday

Another long week in the bag! Whoot! The day job is going well, but next week is going to be different and interesting. I've been thrown into the fire, so to speak, and I hope I can exceed expectations - which shouldn't be too tough since I haven't been given too many. ha! Though, you know what I mean... I hope to impress and do well. I officially feel "official" today. I have folders, sales reps, accounts, and my "cube" is looking kind of impressive. It only needs a few "homey" touches (which I will slowly take care of). Anyway...
Here is the Feel Good Friday list:
1. Friday. YAY! I have needed and looked forward to this day so very much!
2. Retreat in less than two weeks!! Whoot!
3. Writing meeting tomorrow! I am so looking forward to it!
4. Meeting my goal. Just now. And whoot! Another round of edits to go before I send it off to my crit group, but it is done! Yay!
5. The fact that I've managed to get this story done despite the past few weeks!
6. Pre-writing on the shiny new story I will be starting on retreat. I am relatively confident in my idea and with the way the pre-plotting is going.
7. Keeping up with my writing group's 50/50 challenge. I've only missed one day so far and have exceeded 50 words every other day.
8. Receiving my cool new swag yesterday. The postcards are beautiful and I totally dig my new notebook with my cover!
9. Sleeping in for a little bit tomorrow. I am so tired I can't see straight. I'll be in bed very soon! (Sad on a Friday night, but what can I say?)
10. NYC with my girl. Though I think I already said that! Too bad. I'm very excited to see Cinderella on Broadway and hang out in the Big Apple.
Behave!!

No comments: