Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bad Movies....?

My Top Bad, but oh so good Movies...
10. Forest Gump - as K4 said tonight, it's not about Forest. It's about Jenny and her story, told through Forest's eyes. Hmm...
9. Twister - classic story of a relationship that went off the tracks.
8. Pretty Woman - Classic Cinderella story...but a hooker? (but I love it)
7. Ghost
6. Dirty Dancing
5. Roadhouse
(Do you sense a Patrick Swayze theme?)
4. Footloose (the old one, NOT the new one)
3. The Stand - because it's awesome and amazing!
2. Frozen - I love it. K4 hates it and trashes it every time we watch it. She has her issues with it. Though so do I. The grandkids absolutely love it though...
1. .... My favorite bad movie of all time....
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner... Don't hate and don't judge.... There is a lot to love about this movie and I guess I watched it at a time in my life that it totally impacted me! I love this movie... and will watch it every single time it's on. I own it on VHS, but need it on DVD....
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: