Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Feel Good Friday - The Sunday Edition

Oy! It's Sunday... I don't want to go back to the routine tomorrow! Weekends need to be 3 days! One for fun, one for helping Mom, and one for doing our own stuff! I told That Man the same thing earlier and he laughed at me! Ha!
Anyways...
Here is the list!
1. Friday night frivolity with That Man! We talked, I wrote, we chilled... It was good.
2. Saturday's Bridal Shower for my niece. It was a fun time that included Grandma being chosen for the toilet paper bridal gown, hanging with K2, K4 deciding to go to the shower, bottomless mimosa's, and general silliness!
3. Today, despite a miscommunication between That Man and I, we worked at Mom's. Her car is now snuggly in the garage. Her tables, chairs, couches have been rearranged. We made significant progress. She now has attic stairs (I had nothing to do with that, except for transporting said stairs). We're getting there.
4. K3 doing some of the grocery shopping. He does very well. He's a smart shopper! And I love that I don't have to go to the store!
5. Our beach trip soon! Kitty Hawk! And days off work with just the four of us in this house! AND! Yay for house sitters, too! No dogs allowed, so having someone who can stay at our house is priceless!
6. Stuff getting done around here. It's a slow process, but we are making progress! We spend a lot of time at Mom's helping her get stuff done, too, which is good and no one is complaining about it at all. My truck is being worked on. K4's truck is being worked on. The bathroom is being worked on. The roof... soon. The tree still needs to be taken down... OY!!!
7. My bed. It's wonderful and I love it!
8. Working OT. Because how can you not like that? (I will admit, I am a little braindead, though)
9. October!!
10. Writing! I am almost there!!! I have brainspins of what I am going to work on next! It's time to finish and move on!
That is all!!
Behave!!

No comments: