Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Wednesday Weirdness...

1. It's October already! Holy Crap!
2. This time in 13 weeks, it will be Christmas Eve. You're welcome.
3. This time in 14 weeks, we'll be welcoming 2015. You're also welcome. And yeah... how weird is that?
4. My dog ate a paint brush this morning.
5. I think my cats are time travelers. Seriously. I go upstairs after seeing one of them in a basket moments before, and the same cat is sleeping on my bed like he's been there for hours. No kidding.
6. K3 has become a vegetarian. This is interesting. Not weird. We totally respect his decision, but meals have become complicated. Grocery shopping has become complicated. The only food I can buy without reading the labels thoroughly is dog and cat food.
7. My laundry is 99% caught up. For right now. I think that's a first in about 5 months!
8. Finding out I had a 4 star review of Sheltered on Amazon! Whoot! (and only weird because it was a month ago!)
9. This week! Really? My neck is killing me. I'm exhausted. Work is crazy busy. I'm working OT right now, so there is no time left in my day...
10. And... I had an awesome story idea today. Out of the blue. It's only weird because I really thought my brain was broken! Apparently, it's not! Yay!!! I'm letting it form and grow right now, but I think I can make it work! Awesome!
That is all! See # 9 regarding being exhausted!
Behave!!

No comments: