So... I have no idea what happened to Wednesdays post! Obviously it was there, but... somehow gone?
Anyways... We're on to Feel Good Friday!
1. Awesome Beach trip! We had a blast. I almost got killed by a crazy raccoon (not really, but... I had a moment), we spent good time on the beach, caught no fish, ate out way too much, saw many of the places we have missed so much, missed all of the great sales we normally hit - so souvenirs were slim, had a pretty decent condo... It was just good! And so needed!
2. This dog... oy... She's in heat... but we're just about through it. This is the first time we've ever done the heat thing. It is also the last time. We purposefully waited to get her fixed due to many reasons... My sister's and our friend's dog have a bladder leakage problem from supposedly being fixed too soon. We also dealt with that with our Abbie. So we decided to wait - a collective decision... like when were we supposed to do that over our horrible summer? She will be fixed very soon!
3. Well... It's 2 months until Christmas Eve. How crazy is that? We are all planning on spending Christmas at Mom's. We have a lot of work to do to make multiple air mattresses fit in the basement... But I'm excited!
4. This weekend is the "baby gender reveal"!! I'm so excited to find out about my new grandchild!
5. We're also celebrating K3's 18th birthday! EIGHTEEN!! No freaking way!!
6. Talking to old friends... So good and so needed...
7. Writing! I am! And I love my new story!!
8. Getting my groove back - in more ways than one!!
9. Catching up on The Walking Dead... Love it!!
10. Still missing my dad... There is no way around that. I miss him. I wish he were here. I wish things had turned out differently. I wish we would have known more of how he was feeling and his symptoms.. the things he didn't tell us... It's still rough for all of us... Every thing brings a memory and/or a regret.... Dammit!! But we're taking care of mom and that's what we need to do right now! None of us are complaining!