Yay Friday! Here's the list:
1. The day going by rather quickly at the day job. Busy and crazy, but fast is good.
2. Chilling at home tonight. I have a million things to catch up on, though 3/4's won't get done at all. I'm making progress on my list though.
3. Sleeping in tomorrow. It's been a while! I'm so excited!
4. Weekend plans.
5. Only two more days of the 50/50 challenge we're doing in my writing group. No less than 50 words a day for 50 days. I'm happy to have made it through! I've been writing and I'll continue, but I need to switch gears and work on something for Liquid Silver now. I know what I'm working on. I just need to chop it up and get it edited.
6. That Man doing the shopping and cooking dinner. Now he's cleaning up. Well, putting away dinner. The kid will do the dishes.
7. Getting a welcome email from my new publisher! So exciting!
8. Not running out of gas on my way home.
9. Christmas parties coming up. We have two in one day next weekend.
10. All of the stuff coming up! I actually listened to Christmas music on my way home from work! After the summer, I realized it's about family and fun and being with the people you love. Not about presents or spending money.
That's all for now.