Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Random Stuff and I'm Sorry...

The suckage is getting annoying, isn't it? My apologies...
I will say that things are kind of getting more even around here. So, I should be able to at least try to post more often. No promises, but I'll do my best...
Lots of stuff going on around here...
1. We spent last weekend in Cleveland. K3 had an audition at a college for a scholarship. We dropped him off on Friday and That Man and I had a weekend to ourselves. K3 had a blast. So did we. We ate a ton of really good food. Hung out. Laughed. Slept. Visited A Christmas Story House (super cool). Walked around the city and just had fun being with each other.
2. Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow. We'll be with family and friends. It'll be chaos, but I think good. Definitely won't be the same without Dad, but we'll do the best we can. The holidays are going to be different, but we have a plan and we're going to have a blast while honoring Dad. Despite Dad no longer being with us, our family does have a lot to be thankful for - each other, for example, and the relationship that has gotten us through this horrible time.
3. The days are crazy any more, but I just got word that I'm moving shifts. I'll be getting home a little early in a few weeks, which is nice. It'll be a while until I manage to get on the shift that's perfect for me, but it's progress.
4. I found my writing mojo again. My head is swimming with ideas and I'm making really good progress on a story I've been waiting to write for a really long time. I probably have six other stories in my head at the moment. And I'm so excited!
And... One of the coolest things...
5. I just signed a contract with Soul Mate Publishing for my haunted campground story. So very excited! This book will eventually be in print, which is super exciting! I am very happy to work with Soul Mate. I still absolutely adore Liquid Silver and am working on something for them as well, but I'm thrilled to have both publishers.
That is all for now!
More later... Hopefully!
Behave!

No comments: