Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Moving Through August...

The past week has been a blur!
Lots of stuff going on - most of it stuff you don't want to hear about.

K4 is now a licensed driver! Yay! She passed with flying colors and then took off Saturday to run around by herself for the first time. Yeah, a little nerve-wracking on the mom front, but she's good. I'm so very proud of her.

We sold my 'burban. :( That makes me sad. A lot. Of course, we sold it to K1, so at least it's still in the family. He's very excited and has already started repairs. Hopefully he'll have it on the road and out of my yard soon.

Weekend plans are the Renaissance Faire with my sisters. I'm looking forward to it. Of course we'll go again in October for my niece's birthday, too. And then Sunday we're off to K3's film festival showing to see how his team made out in a 48 hour film festival. Excited to see that. Those kids worked their butts off on that.

I can't believe how quickly August is passing by! School starts in a little less than three weeks. K4 is equally excited and dismayed. She's had somewhat of a rough summer - rough oral surgery, migraines, tons of doctors appointments to get the migraines under control, and now a head cold with a high fever. Yeah, she's had some fun - not as much as we'd hoped for, but okay - weddings, camping, lots of driving time, video game time, vacation planning, hanging with friends... Now she's job hunting, which is awesome.

Anyway.

We're getting ready for a storm here. Lots of lightning. Hopefully the rain starts soon. It's hella muggy and awful outside.

That's all for now.  I'm going to open a page and see what kind of words spew forth.

Behave!

No comments: