Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Feel Good Friday

I love you, Friday! Thank you for being the end of a long and stupid week...

Here's the good...

1. Not cooking dinner (not that I've "really" cooked all week, but still...) or going to the store. (I did the store thing too many times this week)

2. A productive week in the writing life. Yay! And really, when you get right down to it, that's the only thing that matters!

3. Talking to both of my sisters this week.

4. Work people - though the week was long and bumpy, they stayed funny and supportive. Love the new girl, she fits right in with the rest of the crazies. I do miss my Stacey though.

5. My kid offering me her last cheese stick. She didn't want to and was super happy when I didn't take it...But she would have given it to me if I'd have wanted it. That's the kind of kid she is. :)

6. Sleeping in tomorrow. Oh, yes. Please and thank you.

7. Plans to finally get the fall decorations out. Mr. B will be here to help, which will be fun. He's been asking me for weeks.

8. Seeing Funeral Bob tonight. It was so good to see him. This guy was our rock after both dad and mom died. (He's the funeral director at the home that took care of my folks) He called me regularly to check in and make sure we were doing okay for a long time after. He made me laugh and supported me in my insanity. He still makes me laugh and I'm so glad I made the time to stop in and see him. I learned at least four new jokes.

9. The weather. It is perfect.

10. The fact that we have no solid plans for the weekend, besides sleeping in, laundry, writing, vacuuming, laundry, writing, grocery shopping, bill paying, organizing, working in K4's room... yeah, okay... whatever.

That's enough...

Behave!


No comments: