Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up....

The decorations are still up. Nothing happened there. Whatever.

I did sleep in a bit on Saturday. Of course, we were in bed stupid early, but whatever....

That Man and I went to breakfast on Saturday, then did some running around that included the grocery store.

The pantry did get cleaned out. Oy vey! It was worse than I thought. It took K1 and I a few hours and a trash bag and a half to make it happen. I also organized two cupboards. There are 4 more that need to be done. Yes. I only have 6 cupboards in my kitchen - hence the pantry mess. I also, only have 2 drawers. That's a b*tch.

I tried to nap - that didn't work so well. I finished all but one load of laundry. That Man ran the vacuum and cleaned downstairs.

Then we headed out to see friends we haven't seen since before Christmas. They used to be our neighbors, but moved last year. They bought a great house and it's so comfortable to be there. It was awesome for it to be just the four of us. The guys talked and us ladies talked, and then we talked together. We had an awesome dinner and got back home way later than we'd planned. And I broke my glasses.

Slept in a little this morning. Got up and then went back to bed to watch stupid tv and doze off. K4 joined me, but she is not feeling well at all. Don't know that she has the flu or not yet. She's still feeling crappy - has body aches and a migraine - too soon to tell, but oy!

Did the rest of the laundry. Made dinner and put it in the oven, and then went to see one of That Man's longest friends after a spur of the moment text. We don't get to see them much, because he works out of town. That Man and him talk frequently though. It was awesome to see the boys together - to hear their stories, to catch up. I adore his wife, too. She's one of those people who are easy to be around and make you feel comfortable no matter what. We'd planned to see them before Christmas, but then we got the sickness here and didn't want to spread it.

Still working on the critiquing. I have  just a few pages to go, but I can't keep my eyes open any longer... Tomorrow is Monday. Oy....

Behvave!

No comments: