Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Feel Good Friday!

Well, it's Friday. That's a good thing.

This house has the flu though. Everyone but me. That Man is coughing up both lungs and possibly a kidney. He achy and has a fever. He's been on the couch and under a blanket (which is so, so unlike him) for hours. (It's hot in here. I'm normally the one under a blanket and I'm running around in a short-sleeve shirt and no shoes. There's your comparison) He only ate half of his dinner. K4 is also achy with a fever. Her symptoms are more sinus and head. She's been holed up in her room since before I got home - only emerging for food and medicine.

So far, I'm clear. Just exhausted. Though I just spent the last five minutes sneezing my brains out. But pray for me...

We've pretty much cancelled our plans for the weekend, though at this point That man and K4 are still at "let's play it by ear". Ha! I'm thinking I'm going to be playing nursemaid all weekend and that's that.

Anyway... Let's hit the good parts of the week...

1. Friday! Duh! What a long week!

2. Breakfast at work  - pancakes and french toast made by management. Corn flake french toast is awesome. Pizza provided by one of our sales reps.

3. Ordering in for dinner. I only ate half of mine (see #2), even though it was really good.

4. Weekend writing plans. If I'm going to be home with the sickness, there will be words on the page! (and sleeping in, and house cleaned, and laundry done and naps)

5. Watching television on the new bigness. It's pretty epic. And then having the old tv in our bedroom. Huge... Distracting. Epic though.

6. Texting with K3.

7. Texting with the bff - even if it's only for cancellation of plans. Her suggestion of Lysol enemas after I felt bad for my Lysol in the eyes comment was epic.

8. I'm trying to get to 10, but honestly. This week rated a 2 on the goodness scale. I got to 7, so I'm going to call that more positive than negative.

And that's what it's all about...

Behave.

No comments: