Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday...

Missed Feel Good Friday last night.

We headed out as soon as I got home to see That Mom and pick up That Man's car. Spent way longer than we'd expected with That Mom. Got to hold my great-niece and see my niece and sister-in-law though. Always good. My great-niece is so stinking cute and she smiles all of the time. I'm so glad That Mom gets to see her regularly. Also, That Mom is doing much better. She's responding to the antibiotics and her color is almost back to normal. She also has some of her sass back. Which is amazing. We stopped and talked to her nursing team, which was good. They love her so much.

Went and grabbed a booth at the local restaurant we've been going to the last few months (especially since I get gift cards for there through my shopping app) and talked for a while. Had some fried zucchini and onion rings - which was pretty much all I ate all day. Stopped at the grocery store for dog food. Came home to chaos.

Went to bed early.

Up early to go and pick up my birthday present to myself. We bought an enclosure for my Jeep! Yay! It was super cheap since we bought it from a friend and I think it's going to work well. Once we figure out exactly where it's going and which way to have the opening. I'm excited.

Now... K4 is at prom. She looked so beautiful! Her friends came to help with makeup. Her cousin came to help with hair. My kitchen was a disaster zone for a few hours, but that's okay. I'm not sure what her plans are after, but I don't think she is either.

That is all! I'm off to write now.

Behave!

No comments: