Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday was awesome!

I didn't really sleep in because I went to bed at such a ridiculous hour on Thursday! But that's okay! I got up and scrubbed my Jeep inside and out. Windows cleaned, carpets vacuumed. The Grandson made some money because he was all about the vacuum. He did do a good job, but holy sand. Things were taken out that shouldn't have still been in there. Lots of scrubbing.

Went to the grocery store for some quick things. Did some laundry. Picked K4 up a bit early from school to go prom dress shopping. We had a blast. She found a gorgeous dress and shoes and she didn't kill my budget! Nice! Prom is this coming Saturday and I "think" she has everything she needs! She's excited. I'm excited for my baby girl to go to prom!

K3 went to break a bit early and we got to hang out with him for a bit. Awesome day!

Friday night ended up being hanging out and chill...

Saturday was at the cabin for clean up and fix up and I wasn't supposed to do any work according to all of the guys, but once the water got hooked up, everything got cleaned inside because my sister and I just can't sit idly by. Plus we also swept up 900 million flies. Again. Love this cabin and will do anything to make it the best ever.

Came home right about dark last night. K3 came over with a gorgeous plant for me. It's so beautiful. We hung out and talked and it was awesome! We ordered pizza super late, but it was very good and much needed.

Slept in a bit this morning. Went to see That Mom. She's not doing so hot right now. She has an infection and is on major antibiotics, but she looks good - better than she did the other day. Took a nap. Hit the grocery store. Did laundry and packed my bags for my week away from home for work.

I'm excited and equally scared to be going away for work this week. I leave tomorrow! I'm packed, but I'm not sure I'm ready!

We'll see...

Behave!

No comments: