Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Feel Good Friday - The Post Thanksgiving Edition

I am exhausted. Today was the biggest waste of my time ever. The day job was so super slow and so super boring. There was no one there. At all. Like not even ten of us. My phone didn't ring once and I had exactly three emails all day. Seriously.

So, let's get to the list, shall we?

1. Friday. Even with yesterday off, it's been a long week.

2. Stopping for subs on the way home. There was no way I was cooking after the insane amount of food I've made this week. And there was no way I wanted leftovers. And there was no way I wanted to go to the grocery store again.

3. Talking to my aunt & uncle after work. Miss those guys! We had a good conversation. I should have called them yesterday, but they were busy doing stuff, too.

4. Getting new tires on That Man's car. K4 is currently driving it until her car gets fixed and the back tires were bald. Now it's got amazing new shoes and will be safe for her in the snow, and for him when we get her car back. The nice thing was that K4 took it to the shop to get it done.

5. Sleeping in a bit tomorrow. I am so looking forward to that. I feel like I could sleep for a week. I can guarantee you that I'll be in bed within the hour, too. Because, you know, I really rock the Friday night scene. Ha!

6. Going to the bookstore for a flash signing for Small Business Saturday. It's supposed to ice in the morning, but hopefully it's done by the time I want to leave. The nice thing is that it's a super casual event.

7. Quiet weekend plans. I think.

8. Maintaining in the 50/50 challenge, even with an insane week. I haven't missed a day since last Saturday and my lowest count through the week was 200 words.

That's all I have.

Behave!


No comments: