Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday...

I shirked my responsibilities tonight to write...

That was a really good thing. I got the words - many words - on the page. I'm so close to crushing my writing group goal and on my way to meeting my off-the-wall goal.

I definitely don't regret it.

Obviously, we're still on baby watch. Just waiting...

On the Thanksgiving front, plans are coming together. We will have corn casserole and sour cream apple pie. I'm looking forward to those! Still much to figure out, but I'm starting to really get excited about the day. Yay!

So, it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Really? I love the snow, but people are crazy here. They seriously think we live in Alaska or something. We're due to get 3-7" and all of a sudden - there is absolutely no milk, bread, eggs, or toilet paper in any of the stores (from what I've heard. I haven't been to the store at all). We've talked about this before. I didn't go to the store and we have absolutely no food in this house. In fact, That Man just asked me what we're thinking about for dinner tomorrow. We'll figure it out when we get there. Ha! And the day job is already talking about "weather delays". And... some schools are already closed tomorrow.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: