Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Quiet...

Well... except for the fire siren that has gone off twelve-hundred times so far today... Ha! That's not what I mean though.

I've been quiet. I was going to post on Mom's birthday, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't post on Facebook either. Just didn't want to...I think I said in a previous post that it's been a rough year.

We are supposed to move to Yellow Phase on Friday. It's weird.

Though a good friend's father is in the hospital with Covid. He's elderly and not doing well. She has symptoms and is awaiting her test results (he lives with her). That kind of brought this whole thing home and freaked us both out. She's an essential worker and has had to go to work every day through this. She's been worried about bringing something home to her dad. Though he could have gotten it through other means as well - the doctor's office, his therapist, his other daughter.

Looking forward to a long weekend coming up, though it seems weird not to be able to camp.

That's all I have.

Behave!


No comments: