Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Selling Cars

We have two cars we're trying to sell.

It's a huge pain in the behind.

I listed them both tonight.

Within a minute I had a guy interested in the one. He came and looked at it. Said he was going to buy it, and then sent me a message when he got home that his wife said no. Okay. That's fine. I've had several other messages on that one - mostly offering me hundreds below what it's listed for. The last guy offered a ridiculous amount and my response was a simple "negative".

Whatever. It's literally been up for less than two hours, so...

The other one has a person interested, but he won't be able to come and see it until Friday or Saturday. That's fine, too. I told him we couldn't hold it for him. Since there isn't a guarantee that he'll buy it, it's first come, first served.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

When I listed the camper it was insane. I had about a hundred messages, some of them repeating when I dared sleep and not answer them. But, the camper was gone within a day, so whatever.

I'm not expecting either car to sell that fast, but I hope they are out of here soon.

That's all I have for now...

Behave!

No comments: