Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Well Then...

Yeah... Almost ten days again... No excuses except... whatever. Time is fluid and means nothing. 

I mean it's almost September already! The last I knew it was March! I have officially worked from home longer than I have worked in the office. Ha! 

No progress on the porch picture. Of course, I haven't really been trying either. 

I've been writing. Critiquing for friends. I did do an author event at the bookstore - totally safe - masks and distancing - and kittens. Sold a few books and got to talk to some author friends I haven't seen in forever. That was super nice. 

The porch is still awesome. Some things still need done. We're working on that. Can't find what we're looking for though. Of course, it's not like we really want to go actual shopping. Grabbed a few flowers at the home improvement store. They are fall flowers, but they match and I don't care that it's still August. 

Got to see K5 last weekend! That was awesome. She came Friday night. We walked a block up the street to the food truck thing one of the local churches does. It was horrid as far as waiting and the heat, but the food was good. K5's mom hung out and ate dinner with us. That was super nice. We haven't gotten to just hang out with her for a long time. 

K5 stayed the night. K5, K4, and I had to run to get sneakers and a few things for K5 for school the next morning. I hated every second of actually being in the store. It was weird. But we had a good time. That Man picked up Mr. B and the kids got to spend the afternoon together. They played in the hose, painted stuff, ate a bunch, and had a blast. It was really fun and the kids were so happy to see each other. We dropped them off at their respective homes and came home and absolutely crashed. 

That is it. 

Behave! 

No comments: