Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Almost Through April...

Yeah, it's been two weeks. 

What can I say? There's just not a lot going on...

Though, That Man and I went to the beach. Just the two of us. 

This was the trip we had planned last year, but was cancelled because everyone was on lock down. There was a bit of a struggle to get the reservation carried over, but it was totally worth it. 

Our place was a tiny little 'cabana'. One room and bathroom. The kitchen was a decent size. There was a couch and this bed that came to my chest. I had to climb up using the ladder. It was comfy though. We had a loft deck where we could go up and watch the ocean, and a lower deck for if the wind was too much. Also, we could park our car right under the house, which was really nice, too. 

We were literally steps from the beach. It would take me about three minutes round trip to go back to our place to use the restroom while we were on the beach. We fished, talked, and walked the shoreline. We planned ahead for dinner and I put it in the oven on one of my bathroom trips so it would be ready when we were done for the day. 

Oh and sunburn! I sunscreened. Like a freak as usual. But my face got burnt. So did my knees and feet. That Man got a little red on his head. He used the same sunscreen I did and looked nowhere like the lobster I turned into. 

Anyway. It was an amazing getaway. Now we're back in the real world. Same old. Same old. We do have stuff upcoming. We'll see if they happen. Two things have already been cancelled. 

That is all! 

Behave! 

No comments: