Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Feel Good Friday

And here we are at Friday...

I know I haven't done a Feel Good in a while...

But here we go! 

1. Hello Fresh. It is so nice not to have to think about what to make for dinner three nights a week. Honesty, I think we would spend way more at the grocery store if we had to make the three meals on our own. But, at the same time, I would get it delivered every night if it felt cost effective. So there you go...

2. We had to go to a "celebration of life" for a former coworker today. Yeah, a freaking funeral. It sucked. He had leukemia and he died within a year of his diagnosis. He was a good guy and it was terribly sad to hear his mother say that it shouldn't be like this and hear the stories from his brothers, cousins, and friends.

3. The sunburns are peeling. My feet itch like crazy and my forehead is like four different colors. It's a small problem for sure. Ha!

4. I am writing every day. Yeah, most of those words don't make any sense, but there are still on the page. 

5. Camping coming up soon. I can't wait. I am so ready. 

That's all I have for now. It's a decent list for the week. I think?

Behave! 

No comments: