Pages

Friday, January 19, 2024

Feel Good Friday

I'm trying! It's still insanity all around me... 

Here's my list:

1. Friday! Which means a bit of sleeping in tomorrow. 

2. Weekend plans to take K4's Boy to dinner for his birthday. The car repair fell through because the Boy has to work now, but that's been rescheduled and everything is as okay as it gets. 

3. Having dinner in the crockpot.

4. I started working on a short story and it's going pretty good. I also have a fantastic idea for four connected short stories that I hope to start on retreat. I'm letting Sector Two rest for now because it needs more work than I thought. I will brainstorm that on retreat and get the kinks ironed out. 

5. Not dying when I took the mail for work today. The roads sucked and I watched some guy slide into a stop sign and rip the bumper off his car. 

6. Oh yeah... it's snowing!

7. Getting caught up at the day job. Well, mostly. 

8. My dog not exploding the house yesterday. Yeah. We forgot to put the trash can away, and she helped herself. Somehow turning on the stove. We walked into the burner clicking as if trying to start, a burner on, and a house full of gas. We got her outside asap, cleaned up, opened windows, and thanked our lucky stars that the gas didn't ignite the propane heater. No long term damage from the trash eating or the gas, but yikes. 

9. No plans this evening except to veg on the couch. Much needed after this week. 

10. Upcoming plans to go to a semi-professional soccer game with Mr. B. It should be fun.

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: