Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up

Well... Here we are at Sunday evening. I say Boo to that!

We had a pretty nice weekend though. It snowed! Which was awesome, except that it changed our plans to get together as siblings. That was a bummer, but we do have a new date on the calendar (in pen). It just sucks that our schedules are so very different. 

Anyway. We spent yesterday hunkered down. Took Christmas down and stored it properly. Made some awesome white chicken chili. Took naps. My sciatica has been acting up (probably since all I've been doing is running around like a crazy person), so it was nice to rest. And I got some stuff organized, though I still need to clean my office and put away the wrapping paper. 

We've got the greenhouse signing coming up in about a month! Looking forward to that! I'm going to be starting on a short this coming week. Though I'm not sure what it's about yet. My brain is working that out. 

And that's about it. Tomorrow is back to the grind. We had inventory on Friday, so there's that to finish up, but generally, things are nuts. It's that time of year though, so it is what it is. 

Behave!

No comments: