Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Mid-Week Mayhem

It's Wednesday. Right? 

I have had my days mixed up all week. Yesterday, I thought it was Thursday. It was a total bummer to be told it was only Tuesday. 

I haven't gotten a lick of writing done this week but hopefully that will change tonight. I typically take Monday evening off since my brain always feels broken. 

Last night I went to dinner with a friend, which was a lot of fun and much needed. Our waiter was hysterical, the food was good, as well as the conversation. 

This morning I somehow dropped both of our smoothies in the parking lot. I had strawberry smoothie everywhere--my arms, legs, shoes, shirt. It was a mess. And now we have no breakfast. 

The day can only go up, right? 

I can't believe we only have one more week of July left! 

That's all I have at the moment. 

Behave! 

No comments: