Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Missed Feel Good Friday...

Eh! You didn't miss much! 
Pretty much the usual stuff. 

We had a team building event at work on Wednesday. Mini golf. It was a lot of fun and That Man ended up winning the grand prize. It was a nice break from our desks.

Then we found the part we need for my Jeep. Well, it was a second attempt. The first try ended when the guy sold it. Which is fine. He said no holds and we didn't ask. We just said if he still had it on Friday, we'd come for it. After that we found another one about and hour and a half away, so we went and got it on Friday. The guy was super nice and he has a set of tires and rims that we're interested in. So cool stuff there. That part is the key to finishing.  

I've gotten a decent amount of writing done this week. I think the story is going pretty good, though I had to take some time and do some brainstorming because I felt like I was "blah blah blah-ing". (and I was). So now I have a little more direction. 

Our tomato netting seems to be working to keep the squirrels and blue jays off the little tomatoes. We have several on now, and they're looking good. Same with the peppers. 

So anyway... that's it from me. 

Behave! 

No comments: