10 Things I'm looking forward to:
(in no particular order)
1. School starting.
This is bittersweet. Mainly, because we've just really started our summer vacationing. Then again, the return of the routine will be good.
Because it's my favorite season.
3. October 4 - Supernatural Season 3!!
4. September 11 - Supernatural Season 2 on DVD!!
5. The younger K's auditioning and hopefully performing in their first play.
6. One more camping trip.
7. The continuation of "Fiesta Friday" even after school starts.
8. K birthdays!
This, too, is bittersweet. My babies are getting older! K2 will be 16!! 16!! How did that happen?
I'm going to try to find my spirit long before the season starts.
10. Getting the editing finished and starting something new.
Yeah. So it's a pretty lame list. Don't know what to tell you.
(So I posted my "10 things that drive me nuts" list yesterday and out of those 10, 8 happened yesterday. The only things I did not have to deal with were: 3. Door to door salesmen. 7. Phone calls at 3:51am. Sigh.)