Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Feel Good Friday

Not a bad week! A long one, but not terrible.
Here's the list:
1. Supernatural last night. Way to kill me, Supernatural People. I love you.
2. Hanging with friends who get me and still want to be around me.
3. The new red awesomeness apparently shipping. It should be here soon!! Whoot!
4. Looking forward to Thanksgiving.
5. A relatively easy weekend, though I have to get up far earlier than I want to tomorrow.
6. Having my comfy pants on already and looking forward to hanging out with B when he gets home.
7. Knowing I'm going in the right direction. (And, no, I'm not talking about driving)
8. Getting stuff done, even though the list never ends.
9. Diet Pepsi.
10. Pizza for dinner.
I think that's enough, because one of the things I am not feeling good about is the intense neck and headache I've had for the past 2 days. Perhaps it will go away once the new red awesomeness is in my hands?
We shall see.
Behave!

No comments: