Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

Okay, here we go.
Out of the three things below, only one is the truth.
Which one:
1. My sister-in-law called me yesterday to tell me she had a dead cat in her trunk and a dog crate filled with cat poop in her backseat.
2. The dog opened the fridge (I think it was left open a crack. Pray it was, otherwise I'm in big trouble) and proceeded to help herself to leftover chicken noodle soup, a package of hamburger, and two blocks of cheese. Her food dish was full of her favorite food.
3. I have started Christmas shopping. Thanks to the Internet, I am completely finished with the kids and now only need a few family and exchange gifts to call it done. Easy peasey! Maybe I won't be a scrooge this year after all! Whoot!
Only one is the truth.
Which one?
Behave!

2 comments:

Darek@Orchid said...

If you're even a tiny bit like me then #3 is pure science fiction ;) #1 could be possible, but kinda creepy.

So I'm betting #2. Do dogs even eat cheese though? Weird...

vickyb said...

#2 is a lot more believable than #3. :)