Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It is Wednesday...

And Wednesday is nearly over, which means the weekend is on the horizon and that has to be a good thing. Yes?
Except I feel like I'm wishing my life away - hurrying to the weekend. But, dang, sometimes that's the only way to make it through, especially lately.
So, since it's Wednesday, and I'm already thinking towards Friday, here are some things I am looking forward to:
1. More lovely weather.
2. New Supernatural.
3. Sleeping in Saturday.
4. Cooking. I have some new recipes I want to try this weekend.
5. Writing time!
6. More yard work. I know that sounds dumb, but our yard took a serious hit this winter and it looks like crap. I'm eager to get it cleaned up and looking nice.
Okay. I'm stalling...I need to get to #5 before I fall asleep.
Behave!

No comments: