Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

Yay weekend! Yay long weekend!
Here's the list:
1. Sleeping in. Considering I'm averaging less than 5 hours a night lately, I really needed the solid 8 I managed.
2. Living through the week. Trust me, it was that bad.
3. Laundry being a load away from caught up. Yesterday was pretty bad. I had to dry with a sheet since there were no clean towels.
4. Weekend plans!
5. Cutting my bangs in the dark and having them actually look okay. (Don't ask why...I'm not sure. I was on the phone and the scissors were there...)
6. Black raspberry sangria. (This has nothing to do with #5. The sangria hasn't even been made yet, only conceptualized)
7. My to do list being relatively short (now that I took care of most everything) and related to fun stuff. Yay.
8. Digging out my summer clothes and finding out the boxers I love to wear around the house (comfy pants for summer) are too big now.
9. The spawn that live here. They made what could have been a really horrible week not so bad by doing whatever necessary to help us all get through. And I didn't even have to ask.
10. That man I live with. He did the grocery shopping, cooked an amazing dinner last night, and planted the garden.
It's time to get this fun stuff started!!
Have an awesome weekend.
Behave!

No comments: